Looking for more education? View the following events taking place at the Expo (4 out of the 5 are FREE)
Xplor Breakfast Panel | Oct. 20
Join us for a complimentary breakfast and panel discussion moderated by industry icon, Pat McGrew, M-EDP.
Panel includes: Ryan McAbee of Pixel Dot Consulting, Adam Armstrong of Crawford Technologies, Jonathan Malone-McGrew of Solimar Systems & Nathan Safran of NAPCO Media.
Learn how to increase your revenue and allow you to Bundle Capabilities to Sell More Print
October 20 | 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM
*Recommended for the Mailing, Fulfillment & Commercial communities – breakfast & session are both free.
The session will cover:
- How to evaluate your shop floor to uncover unaccessed capabilities
- Define new bundles to promote
- Review the workflow to extend what you can produce into logical product bundles
- Identify data points to capture and monitor
- Upselling your data using other channels
- Teach the sales team that there is more to sell than ever before
In-plant Impressions Forum | Oct. 20
In-plant Impressions is back and will be hosting informative sessions taking place at breakfast and lunch during PRINTING United Expo. In-plant managers will learn from peer companies, gain powerful brand recognition from leading in-plants, have an opportunity to craft the education they receive, and discuss applications created by users of your products.
This forum, only open to in-plants, will provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to connect with industry peers and learn new ways to expand your services. The information we can get from each other is vital in improving and expanding our services to our parent institutions.
New Service Offerings to Increase Your In-plant’s Value
October 20 | 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Workflow Automation for In-plants: Solving Today’s Operational Challenges
October 20 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
*This is ONLY for in-plants; meals and sessions are both free.
Packaging Impressions Forum | Oct. 20
Packaging Impressions is excited to be back at PRINTING United Expo and will be hosting an informative luncheon on October 20, covering how commercial and wide format printers can enter the lucrative label and packaging markets.
Attendees will learn from peer companies that have already expanded into the packaging segment, and from industry analysts on the latest packaging technology and entry points. This forum will provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to learn about the high-growth packaging markets, as well as strategies and technologies for them to succeed in this space.
Packaging 101 for Commercial an Wide-Format Printers
October 20 | 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
*Recommended for the Packaging community – meal and session are both free.
G7 Certification & Training | Oct. 17-19
Attain G7 Expert certification through this live hands-on training, including in-depth demonstrations, live G7 press & proof application, first-hand practical experience, and leading global print standards implementation as part of the PRINTING United Expo.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
- Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to align your print supply chain and achieve G7 Master Qualification
Who should enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants